Thursday 8 August 2013

Art Exhibitions - Vienna

This summer I visited Vienna where I had the chance to see works of artists I have always admired and studied since my O level, A level and Foundation examinations. This included Gustav Klimt, Egon Schiele and Oskar Kokoshka. I visited the Belvedere Museum and the Leopold Museum. I was extremely touched and intrigued by the artists' work. The texture and lines used were very fragile and carefully planned out. Unfortunately, photographs were not permitted but I managed to take one snapshot of two works by Gustav Klimt. I also visited the Museum of Contemporary Art, 21er Haus. It included installations that were created by a number of different artists inside the actual gallery. Therefore, it was also a performance. The exhibition was entitled ''Gelatin''. Here are some photographs I managed to take:






    

   

   

    

   

    



No comments:

Post a Comment