Friday 19 October 2012

Collaborative Photoshoot with Melissa

Yesterday, I went out with my good friend Melissa and had a photoshoot at Hatfield Old Town. We also took some photographs in our studio space beforehand. I had the idea of wanting to photograph myself with white hair for a long time. I mainly just wanted simple portraits but then after I told Melissa about it, she suggested we try to do something collaboratively and that the theme of black and white would be interesting. She dressed up in black clothing and I in white. We were influenced by Japanese anime and manga, ball-jointed dolls and fashion. I noticed that working collaboratively with other people can give rise to many interesting ideas and results. It was a very fun, playful and exciting photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment